domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

                                                               MY CHILHOOD
- I am going to explain, how I was when I was a child.
-I am intervined aroud three people.
- I had got blue eyes, and I had Brown hair and curly short.
I had a ching face and I was short. I had got small mouth and I had got big nose. I was face skin. I was wearing dress because a lovited the dresses, Also I liked wearing mother's clother.

I was very loving and I was very hppy. I was very sweet and quiet. I was likeable.

When I was born I was ill, so I was in child room. One day my modher listed how I was cring because I had got glases in my nose and mouth.

When I was 4 years old I can't pronunceaten the letter "r" so, when I went in a car with my mother. She said " what color is this car?.
And I said " dojo" when I was angry I said "nergo".

1 comentario:

  1. This is a very good post, María.

    Spelling mistakes: interviEWED; CHINESE face; moTher

    I would wear dresses becuase I loved THEM.
    I ALSO liked wearing...

    My mother HEARD
    I couldn't pronounce ...

    What about a picture of yours?

    ResponderEliminar